The results of our annual survey are in: The private investigator misery index is a survey started in 2013, where licensed private investigators were asked which specializations they believe are...
1. How important marketing and business skills really are
2. Marketing is an on-going process not a one and done proposition
3. Focus on one niche at a time and becoming an expert
4. Firing clients that are not worth the headache
5. Never be the lowest bidder. Price shoppers will eventually view you as a commodity. Let the new PIs or low priced gum shoes take these cases. They will learn the hard way.